Focus Areas of the Discipline
- Human Resource Management,
- Recruitment and Selection
- Compensation and rewards
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- International Human Resource Management
- Talent Management and Industrial Relations
To develop and Produce successful Human resource Practitioners who have learnt to apply human resource practices in a humane and efficient manner.
Details of involvement in community projects
Projects relating to various focus areas of the discipline
Details of involvement in any other projects
- Research relating to consumer behaviour
- Consumer psychology
- Industrial psychology
- Organisational behaviour
- Human resource teaching practice
- Maritime studies.
Any other important / Relevant information regarding the Discipline
A rich history of post-graduate supervision, that has seen many alumni reaching the heights of their careers.