The programme aims to develop a specialised knowledge of aspects in Management and to provide students with opportunity to analyse case studies.
Students are required to complete six modules from the list of prescribed modules and to complete a dissertation. The programme duration is two years
To accommodate individuals in employment the programme is run on a part-time basis only, with seminars being held in the School on Mondays to Thursdays, from 17:30 to 20:30.
Attendance is compulsory
The following modules will be presented in the programme:
- Advanced Research Methodology
- Advanced Business Research Methods
- Management of Advanced Strategy
- Advanced Topics in Management
Both programmes will be team-taught by Management experts and practitioners.
Applicants must be in possession of a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) degree, with the basic requirement being a minimum overall average of 60%.
- 30 November for the first semester of the ensuing year.
- 30 June for the second semester of the current year.