Students are required to complete a set of six modules from the prescribed list of modules, and to complete a dissertation. Although all modules are presented after hours, it is possible to register as a full-time or a part-time student.
Full-time students may register for three modules each semester and may complete their degrees in one year,while part-time students will be allowed to register for two modules each semester and may complete their degrees in two years.
from 17:15 to 20:15. Attendance at seminars is compulsory.
- Advanced Research Methodology
- Advanced Strategic Marketing
- Advanced Contemporary Issues in Marketing 1
- Advanced Contemporary Issues in Marketing 2
- Two elective modules approved by the Head of School
- Research Dissertation
- 30 November for the first semester of the ensuing year.
- 30 June for the second semester of the current year.
Contact – Miss Hazvinei Muteswa
Email – Muteswahm@ukn.ac.za
Tel – 033 260 6441
Contact – Mrs Irene Loubser
Email – LoubserI@uzn.ac.za
Note: The programmes offered are subject to student enrolments.