Telephone: 031 260 3159
Building & Room: M Block M1-207 , 2nd Floor
Discipline: Marketing and Supply Chain Management
Dr Aradhna Arbee is a lecturer in Marketing at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, in the School of Management, Information Technology and Governance. Her PhD in Higher Education explored aspects of Marketing education. She teaches and supervises in the area of marketing communications. In addition, her research interests relate to Marketing education, and teaching and learning more broadly.
- PhD (Higher Education) – UKZN
- MEd (Higher Education) – University of Natal
- BCom(Hons), Marketing – University of Natal
- BCom, Business Administration & Marketing – University of Natal
- Marketing education
- Teaching and learning
- Marketing communications
Recent Publications and Papers
- Arbee, A. and Samuel, M.A. 2015. The writing centre: A site for discursive dialogue in Management Studies. South African Journal of Higher Education 29(5), pp.48-69
- Arbee, A., Hugo, W. and Thomson, C. 2014. Epistemological access in Marketing – a demonstration of the use of Legitimation Code Theory in Higher Education. Journal of Education, No. 59, pp.39-63.