Telephone: 031 260 7853
Building & Room: M Block, M1-106 1st floor
Discipline: Marketing and Supply Chain Management
Dr Kressantha Perumal is a lecturer in the field of marketing at the School of Management, IT and Governance. She holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree in education and marketing. She has supervised a number of postgraduate students in different areas of marketing.
She believe strongly that teaching requires a level of self-analysis, we must provide an education that is meaningful and able to generate the kind of critical thinking that is required of our graduates. She has made a contribution to her home discipline of marketing, in a way that generates an improved understanding of what we do, how we do it, and why we do it. Her doctoral research activity centres around these broad themes, and will serve as the basis for her future work in this area of interest. Her research interests are in marketing and marketing education.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours
- Master of in Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Assessing learning in higher education
- Designing and evaluating curricula in higher education
- Supervising research in higher education
- Teaching and learning in higher education
- Marketing Education
Recent Publications and Papers
- Perceptions of misfit: a study of South African employees, Journal of Contemporary Management