Telephone: 031 260 2172
Building & Room: M Block, M1308 3rd floor
Discipline: Management and Entrepreneurship
Dr Mervywn Kenneth Williamson has been involved in academia on a full-time basis since 2002. Prior to this, he was employed in the corporate world for over ten years where he held a number of positions in the auditing and accounting field. Since joining academia, he has lectured to and supervised both undergraduate and postgraduate students in a wide range of management subjects.
- BCom (Unisa)
- PGDip(Marketing) (Unisa)
- MBA (Heriot-Watt)
- MEd (UKZN)
- PhD (UKZN)
- Person-Environment Fit/Misfit
- Organisational Justice
- Business Ethics Education
Recent Publications and Papers
- Coldwell, D. A. L., Williamson, M., & Talbot, D. (2019). Organizational socialization and ethical fit: A conceptual development by serendipity. Personnel Review, 48(2), 511 – 527.
- Williamson, M. K., & Perumal, K. (2018). Perceptions of misfit: A study of South African employees. Journal of Contemporary Management, 15, 551 – 579.
- Adelekan, S. A., Williamson, M., & Atiku, S. O. (2018). Influence of social entrepreneurship pedagogical initiatives on students’ attitudes and behaviours. Journal of Business and Retail Management Research, 12(3), 168 – 177.