Tel: 031 260 8521
Building & Room: Block M – Room M119
Discipline: Information Systems and Technology
Mr Mpho Mzingelwa is a lecturer at School of Management, IT and Governance in discipline of Information System and Technology. He currently pursuing Doctorate studies at UKZN. He teaches Information Systems & Technology for Business, and End User Computing at 1st year level. He also teaches Systems Analysis, Design & Implementation (Projects Mentoring) at 3rd year level. He has supervised 5 Honours students. He is currently supervising 2 Honours students and 1 Masters student.
- BSc (Computer Science)
- International Masters in Business Administration
- Completed the Academic Development Programme (Assessing Learning in Higher Education, Supervising Research in Higher Education, Teaching & Learning in Higher Education, Design & Evaluating Curricular in Higher Education).
- Business Intelligence Specialist with Cognos Report Studio V10.2.2
- ICT4D (Information and Communications Technologies for Development)
- Cloud Computing
- Indigenous Knowledge Systems
- 4th Industrial Revolution
- The Potential for Slovenian Housing Industry to Enter the South African Market – Ljubljana, Slovenia, Europe; 2013
- In Search of New Markets – The South African Alternative Housing Market; Portoroz, Slovenia, Europe; 2013
- A Conceptual Model of ICT use in Promoting Youth Participation in Agriculture: Case Study of South Africa; (e-MIG 2019 Conference), Intercontinental Resort Mauritius, Balaclava.
- The Adoption of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) by the Managers of Spaza Shops in the Rural Areas of South Africa; (e-MIG 2019 Conference), Intercontinental Resort Mauritius, Balaclava.