Telephone: 031 260 7444
Building & Room: M Block, M1-12B Ground floor
Discipline: Information Systems and Technology
Mudaray Marimuthu is a lecturer in the School of Management, Information Technology and Governance at the University of KwaZulu-Natal. He currently lectures Systems Analysis and Design, Databases, Programming and Software Engineering. His research interests are in e-Commerce, Information Systems Adoption and Software Development Methodologies.
- BSc (Honours)
- NDip (Information Technology)
- BCom (Accounting)
- Information Systems Adoption and Software Development Methodologies
Recent Publications and Papers
- Marimuthu, M. & Govender, P. (2018). Perceptions of Scratch programming among secondary school students in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. The African Journal of Information and Communication (AJIC), 21, 51–80
- Chaka, J.G.; Marimuthu M. (2018). Curtailing the Threats to Cloud Computing in the Fourth Industrial Revolution. In Fields, Z (ed). Handbook of Research on Information and Cyber Security in the Fourth Industrial Revolution. IGI Global. New York.
- Dean Achmad & Mudaray Marimuthu (2016) Information Systems Performance: The Role of Individual Efficacy Factors, International Journal of Educational Sciences, 12:1, 66-74, DOI: 10.1080/09751122.2016.11890414
- Subbaye, R and Marimuthu, M. (2013). Alternation Barriers to Internet Adoption: A Descriptive Study of Small and Micro Enterprises in the Business-Services Sector Special Edition 8, 166 – 197
- S. Ranjeeth, A. Marimuthu & M. Maharaj. (2013). A pedagogical intervention based on Agile software development methodology. Alternation, Vol. 20, Special Edition 8, pp. 225-250