Tel: 033 260 6458
Building & Room: Post Graduate Centre, G16
Discipline: Information Systems and Technology
Employed at UKZN from 2005, have taught at 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Honours years levels. Been involved in teaching and administration.
- B.Sc. Information Technology (Computer Science and Business Information systems)
- B.Sc. Hons Business Information Systems
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence (Genetic Algorithms)
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Data Analytics
- Teaching and Learning
Recent Publications and Papers
- Soloman Z, Ajayi N, Raghavjee R, Ndayizigimaye P. Lecturers’ Perceptions of Virtual Reality as a Teaching and Learning Platform. In ICT Education: 47th Annual Conference of the Southern African Computer Lecturers’ Association (SACLA) 2018, Revised Selected Papers. Gordon’s Bay, South Africa. Pages 300-312. June 2018.
- Raghavjee R, and Pillay, N. A Genetic Algorithm Selection Perturbative Hyper-Heuristic for Solving the School Timetabling Problem. In ORiON Volume 31, No. 1. (2015)
- Raghavjee, R and Pillay, N. A Study of Genetic Algorithms to Solve the School Timetabling Problem. Published in Proceedings of the Mexican International Conference of Artificial Intelligence (MICAI) 2013. Mexico City, Mexico. November 2013.
- Raghavjee, R and Pillay, N. A Comparative Study of Genetic Algorithms Using a Direct and Indirect Representation in Solving the School Timetabling Problem. Published in Proceedings of the Operations Research Society of South Africa (ORSSA) 2013. Stellenbosch, Western Cape. October 2013.
- Raghavjee, R and Pillay N. A Comparison of Genetic Algorithms and Genetic Programming in Solving the School Timetabling Problem. Published in the proceedings of Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing (NaBIC) 2012. Mexico City, Mexico. Pages 98-103. November 2012.