Telephone: 031 260 8080
Building & Room: Block M – Room M1202
Discipline: Management and Entrepreneurship
Dr Vannie Naidoo is a full time staff member at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, in the Faculty of Management and Law. Her field of teaching is in management, corporate strategy, project management, entrepreneurship, research methodology and marketing. The research areas pursued by Dr Naidoo are in the areas of management, marketing, service marketing, entrepreneurship and social media and e-learning or learning with new technologies. She has presented papers at international conferences throughout the world and has written on various issues in management and marketing in journal articles and books. She has presented the Keynote speach at, Emerging Trends in Academic Research ETAR-2017, November 27-28, 2017 Bali, Indonesia.
She also has been Keynote speaker at the 6th International conference on ‘ Trends in multidisciplinary Business & Economic Research” (TMBER March 23-24 2019)Conference held in Sydney, Australia.
- BCom ( Accounting, Business Economics, Taxation & Auditing)
- B. Com- Honours (Business Economics)
- B. Com Masters (Management)
- PHD (Management)
- ICT’s in education, government &
- Service marketing
- Naidoo, V. (2019). Chp 3 “Relevance and importance of ethics in post-grad research at South African universities.IGI Global, Ethics in Research Practice and Innovation, Editor:A. Sandu,A Frunsa & E. Unguru, ISBN 9781522563105 (75-87).
- Naidoo, V. (2019). “Insights Into South Africa’s Travel Agency Sector With Respect to Service Quality.” IGI Global, Handbook of Research on International Travel Agency and Tour Operation Management, Editor: Chand Dhiman, ISBN 9781522584346.
- Naidoo, V & Nzimakwe, T. I. (2019). Chp1 M-Government and Its Application on Public Service Delivery.” IGI Global, Security Frameworks in Contemporary Electronic Government , Editors: R. Abassi, & A. Ben Chehida Douss, ISBN 9781522559849. (pp. 1-14).
- V. Naidoo. Ch. 9: “Impact of Digitalization on Learning and Opportunities”. IGI Global, Radical Reorganization of Existing Work Structures Through Digitalization, Editors: P. Duhan, K. Singh & R. Verma, ISBN 9781522531913. (156-171)
- T. Mafudza & Naidoo, V. (2018).“Customer Perceptions and Expectations of Medical Insurance Service Quality rendered by Companies in Zimbabwe”. Journal of Contemporary Management, Vol 15(1), 48-77.